Founded in 1973 by Walt and Audrey Lovell, Breton Village Travel Services is currently under the leadership of their son, John Lovell, president. We have an experienced and well-traveled group of agents who enjoy assisting clients with both leisure and commercial travel plans. Whether you are interested in a cruise, an escorted tour, a resort package or foreign independent travel (FIT) we would love to help you make your travel dreams come true.
Breton Village Travel has over 40 years of making memories.
Why you should make your travel arrangements with us.
- We are a local certified agency.
- Our agency has been servicing our community for over 30 years.
- Our agents have individual specialties and training.
- Our agents keep up to date with current travel trends.
- We are here for you should something go wrong with your trip.
- We listen to your needs/wants and customize travel to suit YOU.
- We travel to the destinations we sell and have immeasurable firsthand knowledge.
- We sell leisure and corporate travel to destinations all over the world.
- From an Amtrak or airline ticket, cruise, all-inclusive vacation, escorted trip to Europe, FIT travel, to a trip around the world, we are here to serve you.
Why Should You Use a Breton Travel Advisor?
Understand the Difference Between Price and Value– Breton Travel advisors will help you purchase the best value for your travel dollar. They will match your dreams, lifestyle, and budget to create your dream vacation.
Save Time, Money & Headaches- Don’t waste hours on the Internet chasing down “deals” from companies you may not trust. Your Breton Travel advisor uses agent-only websites, continuing education, customer feedback and their relationships with established travel suppliers as well as personal travel experiences to provide you with the best options.
We’re Here for You Before, During and After Your Journey- Breton Travel advisors go the extra mile to advise you on cancellation penalties, passport requirements and anything else you need to know before you go. In case of unexpected difficulties, while you travel, we will help smooth out the difficulties and assist you with any hassles afterward.
Convenient- One-stop travel shopping: we can combine your air, rental cars, cruise, hotel accommodations, resort stays, excursions and tours into one convenient cost-saving package. Phone us, make an appointment, or stop in at either Breton Travel location for “Great Advice-Lasting Memories.”
Travel Management Fee- The cost of having your travel professionally managed.
Airline/Train Ticket $40
International Airline $50
Cruise & Tour $25
Research for FIT $50
(Foreign Independent Travel)
All fees are per person ~ fees for additional services upon request
Support your Local Economy- Breton Travel at two locations:1801 Breton Road (across the street from the mall) or East Paris and 28th St. All our employees are local and appreciate your support.