The following is an outline intended to help you discover River Cruising. Please ask your favorite Breton Travel professional advisor for more details that are best for you.
The hottest travel experience in 2015 and 2016 is River Cruising. Americans are flocking to Europe, Vietnam, Russia, Egypt, China as well as exotic Myanmar to enjoy this travel option. Why have we seen such an interest in this type of travel . We are more aware of this due to the remarkable marketing and advertising that has been received in our homes via mail, television and email.
The idea of traveling through an area without changing hotels or packing and unpacking is very appealing to us. Add the inclusion of great food and services and everyday having a cultural tour included, makes it even better.
There is a River Cruise for everyone. The following is a general idea of how to choose the right cruise for you. Find what is most important to you;
- Cabin with a balcony
- Suite accommodations
- Basic accommodations
- Size of cabin
- Butler services with room services
- All inclusive, including tipping, all drinks, daily options
- Basic cruise with meals, some drinks and daily tour included
- Biking options
- Included off boat special events
- Daily shore options
- Different levels of walking tours
- Cultural Experiences
- Foods and wines or beers
- Location –The following is only a sample of a few options in Europe.
- Rhine River with the historic castles and easy add-on short land adventures in places like Switzerland, Germany or Amsterdam.
- Danube River that offers an introduction to grand historic cities like Budapest, Vienna, Nuremberg in addition to small medieval villages. Addition land options include Prague.
- France offers great options. Paris is included in either option of going north to the Normandy beaches area or south to the French Riviera area. Add extra time in Paris.
- Time of year for Europe cruises
- Spring or fall when fewer travelers are in each location from April-May or Oct.
- Mid-summer for warm sunny days to travel.
- End of Nov through Dec is a great opportunity to visit the Christmas Markets while enjoying a river cruise.
Other areas of the world may have shorter seasons
- Family river cruising for all generations is new to the industry and very exciting. Even Disney is offering special dates for family river cruising. Other companies also have special dates set aside for family cruising. This is recommended for eight year old and above. As young as 4 year olds are accepted on some cruises.
There is a great river cruise experience for everyone. Please allow us the opportunity to find the right one for you.
Let us tell you about the following River Cruises;
Scenic River Cruise